Hi there! This is Paul, the founder and director of Victory Creative. I'm inviting you to come work with our team of Good Humans. We don't care if your mind is a matrix of data streams, scatter plots and pie charts, we like that about you. Mmm, pie.
My team and I are looking for someone like you — an energetic, report-loving, tag-slinging and team-oriented Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager to join our team. You will have experience working in the digital marketing, web advertising and web development space and be confident creating reports and handling data with ease. We need someone who can come into the role confidently and be ready to take ownership — and we'll give you the support you need to succeed. Plus we like to keep things fun.
Here's a little bit about us. We're a small San Diego based digital marketing agency that is growing and evolving. We have clients that are good people first and foremost and we work for brands that care about the people supporting their products and make great, health and craft conscious products. We can't wait to find the right experienced Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager to expand our team to help manage our awesome clients and projects. Hoping that's you!
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of digital marking & analytics experience
- Authoring client-facing documents, spreadsheets, reports and project summaries
- Ability to manage tags and tracking code using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, Tealium
- Support transitions from Universal Analytics to GA4
- Create custom events and measures
- Expert-level communication and writing skills
- Content Management Systems like WordPress
- Ecommerce platforms like Shopify
- Familiarity with Customer Data Privacy
- Experience with GTM Data Layers desirable
- Experience collaborating with remote team members and clients
- Email marketing services like MailChimp and Klaviyo
You Will Be:
- Attentive to details
- A team player
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to speak and write clearly, concisely, and accurately present information in a positive and effective manner
- Flexible, resilient and persuasive
- Appreciative and positive
- Undergraduate Degree
- Work remotely full-time
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid national holidays (including Juneteenth)
- Normal Monday-Friday business hours
- Family-friendly team environment
- Healthy, supportive and honest environment
- Free product samples — and we have clients with awesome products!