We are looking for a go-getter Web Designer to design, learn and be positive team player. Our team is small-but-nimble and you will be an important member! We have a lot of fun and we work hard and we're looking for an intern who can grow and contribute under our direction.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Web Designer you will be working on a range of national and international CPG brand websites. You will work with other web developers and designers to maintain and improve existing client sites.
- College degree in web design, graphic design or related
- Previous experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
- Knowledge of/interest in typography
- Knowledge of/interest in brand design
- Digital animation or illustration skills a plus
- Up-to-date on web design and trends
- Must be digital-focused!
You Will Be:
- Attentive to details
- A team player
- A creative problem-solver
- Appreciative and positive
- Ready to learn and grow
- BFA in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Web Design or related degree or comparable real world experience
- Work remotely full-time
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks PTO to start
- Paid national holidays (including Juneteenth)
- Normal Monday-Friday business hours
- Family-friendly team environment
- Healthy, supportive and honest environment
- Free product samples — and we have clients with awesome products!