We are looking for a go-getter Web Designer Intern to design, learn and be positive team player. Our team is small-but-nimble and you will be an important member! We have a lot of fun and we work hard and we're looking for an intern who can grow and contribute under our direction.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Web Designer Intern you will be working on a range of national and international CPG brand websites. You will work with other web developers and designers to maintain and improve existing client sites.
- 2+ years completed towards college degree in web design, graphic design or related
- Previous experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
- Digital animation or illustration skills a plus
- Knowledge of/interest in typography a plus
- Knowledge of/interest in brand design a plus
- Keep up-to-date on web design and trends
- Must be digital-focused!
You Will Be:
- Attentive to details
- A team player
- A creative problem-solver
- Appreciative and positive
- Ready to learn and grow
- Working on BFA in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Web Design or related degree
- Cool optional events and activities
- Hilarious joke-of-the-day desk calendar
- Assorted free caffeinated beverages
- All the perks of San Diego: Centrally located in Hillcrest with great lunch options, ample parking, yoga, gyms, burritos, zoo animals, poke and more!