We are looking for a go-getter Web Developer Intern to code, learn and be positive team player. Our team is small-but-nimble and you will be an important member! We have a lot of fun and we work hard and we're looking for an intern who can grow and contribute under our direction.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Web Developer Intern you will be working on a range of national and international CPG brand websites. You will work with other web developers and designers to maintain and improve existing client sites.
- 2+ years completed towards college degree in web development or related
- And/or previous experience working with PHP and MySQL databases
- Previous experience working with WordPress (self-hosted) a plus
- Experience working with Git a plus
- Experience working with Linux or Unix operating systems a plus
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
You Will Be:
- Attentive to details
- A team player
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Appreciative and positive
- Ready to learn and grow
- Working on BS in Computer Science, Digital Media, Web Development or related degree
- Work remotely full-time
- Paid national holidays (including Juneteenth)
- Normal Monday-Friday business hours
- Family-friendly team environment
- Healthy, supportive and honest environment
- Free product samples — and we have clients with awesome products!